Although primarily a commuter College, Paier College of Art gladly assists students in their search for local apartments, if requested. The list below details the main apartment complexes in the immediate area that Paier students often frequent. Townhouses and residential homes are also available, but change frequently. Please visit the Admissions Office for current listings. Furthermore, if you are in need of a roommate, please contact Lynn Pascale to request further information;
• Oxford Gardens: Oxford Gardens is the apartment complex most convenient to students; located across the street from Paier. They offer 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and also a studio option. Pets are allowed. Prices are $700.00 for the studio, $900.00 for a 1 bedroom and $1,200.00 for a 2 bedroom. Apartments include assigned parking, laundry room, refrigerator, stove hardwood floors, carpeting, ceiling fan and controlled access to the building. Heat and hot water included in rent.
203.909.6067 | 70 Circular Avenue Hamden, CT 06518
• Broadmoor: Broadmoor is a pet friendly community (for pets 25lbs or less at full growth) that offers studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartment homes. Onsite they offer a pool, tennis court, fitness center, playground, business office, and picnic area. All utilities included.
Contact: Marica Fraser, Leasing Consultant | 203.287.1546 | 676 Mix Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514 email@example.com
• Hamden Center Apartments: 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Prices for a 1 bedroom are $965.00-$1,015.00. Prices for a 2 bedroom are 1375.00-1385.00. Pets are allowed. Apartments include electric heat and central air, wall to wall carpet, hardwood floors, fully applianced kitchen, intercom access and private balcony. Amenities include a fitness center, pool, carport (if available), storage area, laundry and 24 hr maintenance. Additional fees for pets, amenities and carports. Application fee and holding fee. Security deposit is based on credit.
Contact: Elise Geter 203 230-8441
• Hamden Ridge Apartments: 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Rent is between $1050 – $1350 per month. Heat, hot water and cooking gas included in rent. Amenities include air conditioning, laundry, cable, balcony or patio. Short term leases available. Cat friendly.
Contact: Lauren, Leasing Consultant (203) 288-4990 – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seramonte Apartments: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and also townhouses. Prices range from $875 to $2150. They have a pool and flexible lease terms. Laundry and tennis available. Sermonte is also pet friendly.
Contact: Jessica Wofsey, Leasing Consultant 203 281-0001 – jwofsey@CTBestApts.com
* Please note: Price quotes are subject to change at the descretion of the apartment owners.